Sunday, September 5, 2010

Ladies of the Chorus

Year: 1948
Director: Phil Karlson
Personalities: Marilyn Monroe, Adele Jergens, Rand Brooks.

This is such a sweet little film, nothing too special but I'm a huge Marilyn fan so when I saw the dvd in a local bargain bin I quickly snapped it up.

From imdb;

Former burlesque star May and her daughter Peggy dance in the chorus. When May has a fight with featured dancer Bubbles, Bubbles leaves the show and Peggy takes her place. When Peggy falls in love with wealthy Randy, May fears class differences may lead to misery. Marilyn sings "Every Baby Needs a Da Da Daddy" and "Anyone Can Tell I Love You."

I didn't realise the amount of costume changes until I screencapped the following images! For your pleasure.




























1 comment: